Ginger has a long history of use for relieving digestive problems such as nausea, loss of appetite, motion sickness and pain.
Ginger is a powerful anti-inflammatory herb and there has been much recent interest in its use for joint problems, swellings and pain. It has also been indicated for arthritis, fevers, headaches, toothaches, coughs, bronchitis, osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, to ease tendonitis, lower cholesterol and blood-pressure and aid in preventing internal blood clots.
It is a warming remedy, ideal for boosting the circulation, lowering high blood pressure and keeping the blood thin in higher doses. Ginger is anti-viral and makes a warming cold and flu remedy.
- As a tea it is said to ease headaches and sore throats or assist if you have a cold or flu.
- Ginger is used for asthma, coughs, colic, heart palpitations, swellings, dyspepsia, loss of appetite and rheumatism, while the dried root is used to "strengthen" the stomach, inhibit vomiting and treat diarrhoea.
- Add ginger into your next smoothie or juice
- Add fresh or dried ginger to your next stir-fry or homemade salad dressing
- Steep ginger in boiling water to make your own ginger tea
- Use fresh or dried ginger to spice up any fish recipe.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Healing herbs and heavenly teas users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.