Rosepetals can be used in potpourri and crafts, though it does have many health benefits.
Rosepetals will help to boost the immunity, support the liver and improve the blood circulation.
It helps to heal wounds by reducung free radiacals and body fat. It makes a great skin tonic.
- Rose petals are rejuvenating and prove to be a tonic.
- They are used to treat internal asthma, high blood pressure, bronchitis, slow circulation, diarrhea, dysmenorrhea (painful menstruation), cough, fever and fluid retention, indigestion, insomnia, palpitation, stress and urinary tract infections.
- Due to their strong and pleasant fragrance, rose petals are used for making essential oils and perfumes.
- They are ingested as a tea to provide a comforting effect and diminish body temperatures during high fevers.
- The tea also effectively cleanses toxins and heat from the body.
- The infusion prepared from the rose petals is used to alleviate cold and flu symptoms.
- The infusion is also effective in treating sore throats, runny nose and congested bronchial tracts.
- The petals effectively combat infections in the digestive system and restore the normal and essential bacteria in the intestines.
- They have a diuretic effect and hence, are beneficial in relieving excessive fluids from the urinary bladder.
- Rose petals help to get rid of the waste and toxic substances in the body, through the kidneys.
- They alleviate problems of insomnia, depression, fatigue and comfort tetchiness.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Healing herbs and heavenly teas users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.