Traditionally used for:
- Mild to moderate depression
- Seasonal affective disorder (SAD), premenstrual syndrome (PMS), obsessive compulsive disorder, and menopausal symptoms
- Sleep disturbances including insomnia and hypersomnia
- Wounds and burns, herpes blisters, shingles, haemorrhoids, skin inflammation and nerve damage (topical application)
- Possible supportive therapy for viral infections such as herpes simplex, influenza, Epstein-Barr, mononucleosis, and HIV
- Sciatica and back pain
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Healing herbs and heavenly teas users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.